Saturday, July 27, 2013

Friendships!

 Think back to the day you made that one friend who stuck threw everything with you from your first break up to the first fight you two may have had. Well some of the friends you made through your elementary school years and middle school years they may have gone to a different school so you can't talk much or they went to a side where those kids just ignored you. Well through out my years of high school I began to figure out who my true friends were and those who were just using me to go places or to lend them money! Well you will always just have that one friend that has stuck by you from the very beginning.

 My true friend has been there for me since the day we met in kindergarten and now that we are seniors in high school we are like sisters. I have been there for her through everything from a death in the family to the first break up. I have been there to listen to her problems and help her through everything. When I had a problem she stood up for me when someone was being a bully and I know I will do the same thing for her no matter what.



 Some of the friendships you will gain in high school will stay the same some of the things that has helped me with this friendship is that......

1) Talked things out if we had  problems
2) If we needed space we gave it to each other
3) Spend time together
4) Help them through tough times



Here are some different pictures of friends from my high school years...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

soccergirl

My babbies!!!!!!

My babbies!!!!!!

Trinity!!!!

Trinity!!!!