Monday, July 22, 2013

College!!!!

 Well the other day I got an offere from a bunch of colleges and I have a huge decision to make on where I want  to go. I have always wanted to go to college in Texas and I got an offer to got to UNT but I'm not sure if that college is right for me! Well then I got an offer from Cornell college in Iowa and the only problem with that is that I wouldnt be able to use a sports scholorship if I got one and they don't have a nursing program either but oh well the benifit to this is its close to family and have a pre-med program. There is a college in Michigan that is offering me a scholarship for $2,000  to go there for soccer but we will have to see where life takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

soccergirl

My babbies!!!!!!

My babbies!!!!!!

Trinity!!!!

Trinity!!!!