Tuesday, June 2, 2009

AWSOME STUFF PLUS HOTTIES

I HAVE A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!! it is from are spring concert and we have a dance with it that was awsome we couldnt stop laughing but ya! i have to baby sit today ugggggggggg so ya! today was finals i had reading and history. my reading teacher let us chew gum in class it was awsome!!!!!!! i just cant wait until next friday its going to be my sweet 13 birthday party. i just cant wait till june 19 because im going on vacation with out my parents wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!as i always say nick jonas is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
I LOVE THERE NEW SONGS ON THERE CD ITS AWSOME!
O YAH JOE JONAS CUT HIS HAIR SHORT HAYLEY HOPE YOU DONT FREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

soccergirl

My babbies!!!!!!

My babbies!!!!!!

Trinity!!!!

Trinity!!!!