Thursday, February 26, 2009

choir and bubbles aka chris!!!!!!!!!!

i hate my choir unifoms because they r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tight u cant put ur arms up u cant relly breath in them. tonight i had aconcert called pre festaval. my teacher is the bomb im telling u.
OMJ the jonas brothers premire tonight at mid night awesome the jonas brothers r coming to las vegas tomarow at the palms sweet idk wat time though. there is a kid in madgicals hayley is in aka chocalete milk he is a retard he likes this girl in my class named nadia he was flurting with her making fun of me. dont tell him hayley i will kill u if u do!!!!!!!!!!!!! awsome r songs are stil vie die nacht in this song u sound like ur going to hack a lugee the second one is didnt my lord deliver danial and i forgot the outher one thats not r song though. if any one wants to know y i right in capitals all the time is because my dad always leve the caplock on all the time he is an stupid. I<3>
oppps i wrote in capitals sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

soccergirl

My babbies!!!!!!

My babbies!!!!!!

Trinity!!!!

Trinity!!!!